Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dragon Boat Success Stories: Brian the Wolverine’s First Race

Brian and his girlfriend recently joined the team together



You never forget your first dragon boat race with DieselFish! Brian just rocked his first race at Lake Merced in San Francisco. Here’s what he had to say about it!

Q: You just completed your first race with DieselFish. How do you feel? How was the race?
A: I feel really good. The race felt really nice. We worked really well together.

Q: Why did you join the team?
A: I joined the team because I wanted to get my girlfriend into this activity as well. She’s been a paddler for a while, and she brought me into the boat. It just felt really nice to be welcomed by everyone in the team.

Congratulations, Brian!

Dragon boat racers are made, not born. We will work with you and show you how strong and fast you can be. Email me at dfcaptains@gmail.com today for free lessons!


- Alex, the Minister of Newbie Happiness


1 comment: