Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Queen of Dragon Boat Racing Redux


Her highness, Princess Kate Middleton, must have read my blog post about her involvement with dragon boat racing.

According to People, her highness will once again pick up the steering oar, and race against her husband, Prince What’s-His-Name, in an upcoming dragon boat competition in Canada. My money’s on the queen of my heart!

I’m glad that Princess Kate decided to race again, even if her reintroduction to the sport is part of a publicity stunt. Cameras follow her wherever she goes, so this event will raise the public’s awareness of our sport.

GO DRAGON BOAT PRINCESS!


Hello Internet friends! Doesn’t dragon boat racing with DieselFish sound like fun? Go to http://dieselfish.org/ now to sign up for a free practice session!

2 comments:

  1. Fishing fun is not completed with out riding on a beautiful yacht. especially in Yacht Rental Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    Cabo Yacht Rental

    ReplyDelete