Monday, July 23, 2012

First DieselFish Dragon Boat Race - Ellen




You never forget your first dragon boat race with DieselFish! Ellen rocked her first race back in May. Here’s what she had to say about it!

- The Minister of Newbie Happiness

DF: This is Ellen Reichert. She just joined DieselFish. She just finished her first race with the team. So how do you feel after your first race, Ellen?
ER: I feel exhilarated. I’m tired, but a really good kind of tired.
DF: What did you like most about your first race?
ER: I really liked the feeling of crossing the line for the first time. We’ve done it at practice, but it wasn’t the same. So it felt real good.
DF: Do you like practices?
ER: I do! I love practices! They’re the best! That’s what ends my day.
DF: Perfect! When did you join the team?
ER: About four months ago in January.
DF: And what do you like most about the team?
ER: I like the social aspect the most. It’s because when I moved here, I didn’t know anybody, and now I’ve met 40-plus great people that love to hang out and do fun things.
DF: What do you want to do this season?
ER: What do I want to do this season? I want to have a perfect race.
DF: There we go!
ER: A personal perfect race.
DF: You’re having a good start, Ellen!
ER: Awesome!
DF: Congratulations! DieselFish!

-Alex, the Minister of Newbie Happiness

Hello Internet friends! Doesn’t dragon boat racing with DieselFish sound like fun? Go to http://dieselfish.org/ now to sign up for a free practice session!


2 comments:

  1. http://dieselfishdragonboat.blogspot.com/2012/07/first-dieselfish-race-ellen.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete