Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Special Training with Coach Dom


DieselFish members Birk, Jarmar, Lin and my own bad self recently completed an enlightening 7.5 hour training session with Dominic Shew, a professional dragon boat coach from Vancouver.

In the days leading up the session, I worried that I wouldn’t be able to handle an entire day of drills and paddling. Now that the event is over, however, my body isn’t terribly sore, but my mind is blown! Dominic got me to think about my body mechanics in completely different way. Let’s see how much of this information I can incorporate into regular DieselFish practices.

- The Minister of Newbie Happiness


Coach Dom and Coach Birk


Jarmar takes a well-deserved break - paddling all day is hard work!

Hello Internet friends! Doesn’t dragon boat racing with DieselFish sound like fun? Go to http://dieselfish.org/ now to sign up for a free practice session!

No comments:

Post a Comment